Looking to sell vintage clothes?
Do you have vintage clothing that no longer fits your style or size? Were you left with an estate and don’t know what to do with the clothes/accessories? Looking to sell your mother’s/grandmother’s collection?
Consider selling your vintage clothes to ensure they have a new life. Bloomers and Frocks buys quality women’s vintage clothes from the 1890s to the 1980s. We are located in Austin, Texas and will travel to you if you are located in central Texas. For substantial collections, we will travel throughout the continental US. Please contact Rebekka to set up an appointment.
Items we purchase:
- Dresses – day and evening from the 1890s to the 1980s
- Vintage costume jewelry – 1980s and older
- Vintage separates (skirts, blouses, slacks, etc.) – 1890s -1980s
- Vintage Lingerie from the 1900s to the 1950s
- Vintage Hats – 1960s and older
- Vintage Purses – 1960s and older
- Vintage Shoes – 1960s and older, very selective
All items must be in wearable condition without major holes, moth or insect damage, or major stains. We do not buy many antique clothes unless they are still wearable. We are very selective on any items from the 1970s and 1980s. We are only looking for quality, designer pieces from these decades. We love your grandmas clothes, but we are looking for the clothes she wore when she was in her prime, and not in her older years. For ideas of the style of clothing we are looking for, please visit our etsy shop.