There is so much information online regarding vintage clothing. Sometime it can be difficult to navigate through the streams of information. Here are some of my favorite vintage clothing resources to find more information about vintage clothing.
- Vintage Fashion Guild – great for dating clothes and their label resource guide
Favorite Vintage Shops:
- Adored Vintage (Portland, OR) Online vintage clothing shop.
- Amelia’s RetroVogue & Relics (Austin, TX) Shop specializing in the 1960s and older. Bricks and mortar location.
- Big Bertha’s Paradise (Austin, TX) high end and designer couture bricks and mortar
- Ermine Vintage (Austin, TX) Features men’s and women’s vintage clothing. Bricks and mortar location.
- Room Service Vintage (Austin, TX) furniture, smalls, and vintage clothing. Bricks and mortar location.
- The Atomic Closet (Cadillac, MI) One of the best collections of vintage I have seen.
- Vintage by Misty (Phoenix, AZ) Specializes in 1960s-1990s. Bricks and mortar location.
- Vintage Martini (Dallas, TX) Specializes in new designer and vintage fashion, Bricks and mortar location.
Favorite Vintage Blogs